Barbershop Shave Cream
Thoughtful, glycerin-based formulation of natural ingredients and soothing oils to prepare even the coarsest hair for a close, quality shave.
Unique shave cream provides a superior lather that leaves your skin feeling taut and refreshed after every shave.
Amazing natural oils and botanicals soothe dry skin and help eliminate irritation.
Made in Canada. 4 oz.
• Prepares you for the smoothest shave possible. This natural formulation was thoughtfully crafted with the modern human in mind. We've combined high-performance ingredients that lift and soften hairs with soothing aloe and natural oils to protect and restore your skin - leave it feeling taut and refreshed after every shave.
• The ideal shave cream for those with sensitive skin or thick, coarse facial hair.
• Proudly Made in Canada using natural ingredients
Rockwell Barbershop has notes of Leather, Neroli, Anise, Lilac and Cedar – a scent reminiscent of the classic barbershop designed for the modern gentleman.
Water, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Myristic Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Butylene Glycol, Green Tea Extract, Aloe Leaf Juice, Coffee Extract, Noni Fruit Extract, Mangosteen Fruit Extract, Acai Fruit Extract, Goji Berry Fruit Extract, Pomegranate Fruit Extract, Camu Camu Fruit Extract, Carya Ovata Bark Extract, Glyceryl Stearate, Safflower Seed Oil, Avocado Oil, Glycol Distearate, Apricot Kernel Oil, Safeflower Oleosomes, Sodium Gydroxide, Cocoa Seed Butter, Shea Butter, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Fragrance.
About The Brand
Finally, an environmentally-friendly alternative to cartridge razors that is dermatologically proven to reduce razor burn and ingrown hairs. Unlike one-size-fits-all razors, Rockwell's patented adjustable shave settings let you choose the blade exposure to perfectly match your skin, hair type and preferred sensitivity. Even better, Rockwell Razors use blades that cost mere pennies compared to cartridges - saving customers a fortune in the long run. Our company was born out of a belief that the world needs a real alternative to overpriced cartridge razors and gimmick-filled shave clubs. In a world dominated by fads, impermanence, and short-term thinking, we’re building a family of customers who think differently.
Why: Smoother shave, avoid razor bumps, leaves skin feeling refreshed after shave
1. Wet skin and/or hair to prep for shave cream
2. Lather shave cream in hands first, then apply to skin and/or hair
3. Shave the direction your hair grows
4. Rinse off all the shave cream after shaving
How Much To Use:
A quarter sized amount should suffice, but feel free to adapt to your shaving needs.