Clarify, soothe, and brighten the look of dull skin with this customizable, complexion-boosting face mask.
- spirulina powder - helps detox the skin by promoting surface cell turnover
- chlorella powder - delivers oxygen to skin cells while also protecting against oxidative stress
- xima powder*, triticum aestivum powder*, chlorella vulgaris powder*, canaga odorata flower oil*.
- After cleansing, use the included spatula to place one full scoop into palm. Mix in an equal amount of water, rosewater, yogurt, honey, avocado - whatever your skin is craving! Adjust the thickness of your mask based on your skin’s needs, using a more concentrated mixture on breakouts and blemishes.
- Apply the paste liberally and leave on for at least 20 minutes before rinsing. Use 3-4x per week.
- For added spot-fighting power, apply our turmeric mask stick to blemishes and dark spots and layer our chlorophyll mask on top.
About The Brand
Cocokind is a skincare and beauty company centered around superfoods. Founded by Priscilla Tsai in 2014, cocokind is distributed extensively throughout the US and Canada, all while continuing to be a self-funded, women-led, mission-driven company. Our products are made in San Francisco using unique ingredients that are effective for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin.
Brand Values: Women-Owned, Organic, Eco-Friendly, Small Batch, Social Good