Moisture Riser Cream
Raise your moisture levels with our powerful yet lightweight hyaluronic acid cream.
Powerful oils of Blue Tansy, Marula, Rose Geranium, Clary Sage, and Carrot Seed may act as a calming vitamin pack of restoration to add in preventative measures for the long run.
- Hyaluronic Acid: elasticity and deep, protective hydration
- Blue Tansy: antibacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-inflammatory, soothing
- Marula Oil: nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity
- Rose Geranium: anti-inflammatory & hydrating
- Clary Sage: can regulate sebum production, tone skin and reduce inflammation
- Carrot Seed Oil: contains moisturizing Vitamin E and protective Vitamin C, which work together to help bring new life to skin
- Blue Green Algae: adds a full spectrum of minerals, chlorophyll, B Vitamins, beta-carotene and Pro Vitamin A
Water (Aqua), Organic Coconut Oil (Cocos Nucifera), Grapeseed Oil (Vitis Vinifera), Hyaluronic Acid ( Sodium hyaluronate ), Blue Tansy ( Tanacetum annum oil), Marula Oil ( Sclerocarya Birrea Seed Oil) Clary Sage (Salvia Sclarea Oil), Rose Geranium (Pelargonium roseum x asperum), Carrot Seed Oil (Daucus carota sativa seed oil), Blue Green Algae, Emulsifying wax (cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60), stearic acid, glycerin, xanthan gum, less than 1% phenoxyethanol, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate
About The Brand
Gloria Noto knows this truth all too well as a makeup artist and fine artist with an intimate understanding from extensive experience learning the ins and outs of the industry for over 11 years. Seeing all too clearly how the industry and majority of manufactured products are cocktails of chemicals and pollution, Gloria Noto sought out to create her own solution by developing products that reflected the changes she wanted to see. She believes that wellness should not be a privilege, but instead - a right - and strives to make the highest quality products that are inclusive - diverse in cost - and that have a philanthropic edge.
Why: Reduce fine lines, boost hydration, and repair skin damage.
How: Use daily for best results.
At night, apply generously all over the face to heal skin damage and hydrate while sleeping. Apply to dry areas during the day for a boost of moisture.
How Much To Use:
A nickel-sized amount should be enough for your whole face.
If you use too much: Overdoing moisturizer can make your skin shiny and lead to breakouts. It can also feel heavy on your skin.
If you use too little: Your skin may feel tight, flake, and look dull because it's not as hydrated as it could be.
I was looking for a luxury moisturizer and this has the best overall ingredients. It comes at a price but it is worth it, my skin has never felt more hydrated.