Resurface Face Scrub
Skin so smooth - you'll be amazed.
Blood orange, AHAs, and aloe combine to create a gentle exfoliate that leaves your skin feeling brand new.
- Organic Aloe Leaf Juice - heals and calms skin
- Blood Orange Oil - Antiseptic and anti-inflammatory
- Decyl Glucoside - Sugar-derived ingredient used as a gentle detergent cleansing agent
- Organic Oat Straw Extract - skin softener
- Organic White Willow Bark Extract - Astringent, anti-inflammatory, and soothing properties
- Lauryl Glucoside - Cleansing Agents
- Cocamidopropyl Betaine - Cleansing Agent
- Glycerin- locks moisture in
- Organic Lavender Flower Water - anti-bacterial and toning
- Organic Jojoba Seed Oil - Penetrates deeply into skin, giving a nourished healthy glow
- Rosehip Seed Oil - Full of vitamins, antioxidants and essential fatty acids that heal skin
- Roman Chamomile Flower Water - Skin Soothing
- Glycolic Acid - A type of alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that can act as a water-binding agent and exfoliate
- Malic Acid - An AHA ingredient derived from unripe fruit and acts as an exfoliate
- Peppermint Oil - Disinfectant qualities, and cooling agent
- Phenoxyethanol - Disinfectant
- Tartaric Acid - antioxidant properties and is an alpha hydroxy acid
- Lactic Acid - Hydrating properties and brightening of uneven skin
- Citric Acid - Natural Exfoliate
- Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein - Improves Moisture
- Walnut Shell Dust - fine exfoliant
- Provitamin B5- Moisturize, soothe, and heal skin
- Vitamin E - Antioxidant rich
- Sunflower Seed Oil - Replenishes and soothes skin
- Tetrasodium EDTA - Prevents microbial growth
- Xanthan Gum- Skin hydration and thickening agent
- Organic Alcohol - Preservation and disinfectant
How To Use
We recommend using this scrub twice a week - and please do protect your skin after use as AHA's can leave skin sensitive towards the sun.
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that may increase your skin's sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing, and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterward.
About The Brand
Gloria Noto knows this truth all too well as a makeup artist and fine artist with an intimate understanding from extensive experience learning the ins and outs of the industry for over 11 years. Seeing all too clearly how the industry and majority of manufactured products are cocktails of chemicals and pollution, Gloria Noto sought out to create her own solution by developing products that reflected the changes she wanted to see. She believes that wellness should not be a privilege, but instead - a right - and strives to make the highest quality products that are inclusive - diverse in cost - and that have a philanthropic edge.